Saturday, August 2, 2008

new life....


slm...
welcome to my life, wer by my sole pupose of creating dis blog..
is to satisfy my new college fwen...she wants to put my link at her blog..haha
it all started on the 12th of June...wen i went for the MARA interview..haha
dats wer i met my new fwens...
and then on th 28th of july...
this new diary begins...at the..uhum...howtosaydis....i hav no idea wer is Kuala Nerang...haha
Mara College Kuala Nerang....in Kedah...
so this group of originally 19 ppl...registered probably the smallest programme in the whole of M'sia..haha
one guy...18 girls...
i am th official..pengerusi for the FiBS students at MCKN...
well...so far...
frens are great...including that one guy...
hahaha...studies???well u tell me...
credit hours kte org...
for the 1st sem is 27...hahaa banyak glerr

No comments: